Services Offered by Our Rockland County Chiropractor in Pearl River, NY
Askenas Chiropractic wants to help you overcome painful physical challenges so you can continue to enjoy an active and fulfilling life. That's why we provide a variety of chiropractic services in Pearl River and Rockland County.
Chiropractic Techniques Used by Our Pearl River Chiropractor
Our Rockland County chiropractor, Dr. Todd Askenas, can enhance your health, wellness and injury rehabilitation through such safe, effective techniques as:
- Chiropractic Care - Back pain, neck pain and other problems are often due to subluxation, a small but limiting dislocation in a vertebral joint that can produce muscular strain, postural issues and nerve problems. Our chiropractor in Pearl River can administer carefully calculated degrees of thrust to the joints to correct their position, dramatically improving your comfort, spinal alignment, balance and nerve function.
- Active Release Technique - Active Release Technique (ART) focuses on finding and releasing soft tissue abnormalities that cause chronic tension, pain or stiffness. Our Pearl River chiropractor can administer up to 500 specific moves to help you regain flexibility and comfort.
- Spinal Decompression - Bulging discs can put stress on your vertebral joints, causing neck pain or back pain -- and if these discs also herniate, they may pinch nearby nerves. Our non-surgical spinal decompression gently creates a vacuum pressure between vertebrae that pulls these discs back into their normal configuration.
- Corrective Exercises - Weakened or injured tissues may require corrective exercises to help you rehabilitate an injury and/or enhance your body's strength and range of motion. Our Rockland County chiropractor can design an exercise program just for you.
- Custom Orthotics - If poor arch support or musculoskeletal imbalances make you prone to injury and pain, custom orthotics from our Rockland County chiropractor can help. These Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers can straighten your alignment, stance and gait.
- Laser Therapy - Our Pearl River chiropractor offers advanced low-level laser therapy which penetrates the skin to trigger healing and pain relief in underlying tissues. It's a drug-free method for managing chronic pain and recuperating from injuries.
- Physical Therapy - Physical Therapy makes a natural complement to chiropractic treatment. Our chiropractor in Rockland County may prescribe low volt therapy, cryotherapy or interferential muscle stimulation to help you recover and free you from pain.
- Lifestyle Advice - Corrections to your sleep, diet, workplace or sports habits can make a huge difference in your health. We can provide with you lifestyle advice to help you experience a higher standard of wellness.
- Golf Fitness Evaluation - If you're a golfer, you've come to the right chiropractor in Rockland County! Dr. Askenas, a certified Gold Fitness Instructor, can evaluate everything from the biomechanics of your swing to your overall balance, endurance and posture.
Contact Our Chiropractic Clinic in Pearl River, NY
We 're proud to provide natural pain relief and other chiropractic benefits for Pearl River, Montvale, Upper Saddle River, Woodcliff Lake, Nanuet, Blauvelt, Tappan and all of Rockland County. Call (845) 735-3737 right now to schedule an initial consultation with our chiropractor in Pearl River!